Many times customers who ask how they can improve their web positioning once they have it newly built, the answer is that they have to modify many things on the website. There are recommendations to follow in order to choose the keywords that work best for your business.
Indeed, when you create a website for your business, you must combine two aspects:
- In addition to having an attractive web design, it should be informative and useful for the users.
- You must have an SEO strategy that positions the words that interest us.
Both aspects are very important, but the second is essential and it will define in what position the search engines will show your website, which will drastically mark the number of visits and therefore sales, that you can achieve.
Define your strategy
When you are defining the contents of the website, you have to determine which keywords you want to position or hire an expert who can advise you on the task. These keywords for web positioning should be those that best identify the website and activity.
To position a website and know which are the perfect keywords that work best is not an easy task, it requires time, effort and a lot of analysis. Here we tell you a series of ideas:
- As experts in your industry, you have to come up with the first ideas that keywords can identify and differentiate your business in the best way possible. You must also know what terms your target audience uses to find you, or what is most demanded within your services or activity to position your business.
- In addition to your own experience and intuition, it never hurts to see what keywords your competitors are using. This analysis is going to give you two possibilities. The first is to find out which keywords are working and apply them to your website and, second, to locate similar keywords that have less use to uncheck and reach other traffic and perhaps position your website in a quicker and easier way.
- Another idea that helps you choose keywords is to check the quality of the competition, if you have to compete with large companies it is better to use other terms than the ones they use, it will be practically impossible to snatch them in the first positions of the search engine.
- All this search should be supported by an analysis tool like the Synapse Ads Keyword Mixer or Google Keyword Planner. With these tools, you can search for keyword ideas, obtain historical statistics, know the possible performance of a list of keywords and even create a list of keywords by combining several lists of terms.
- Let the Google search engine be the one that helps with those terms. By typing in the search box, it will suggest terms to complete the search.
Get support from a keyword generator
In order to have the best-paid keyword research tools to optimize your business, you first need to get familiar with the concept. We explain what a keyword is in a previous article but we will give you a brief summary of what it is.
A keyword generator can be described as a tool that will help you sort out the words that will position your website aligned with a thorough SEO. It will help your business drive the right traffic to your site, in other words, users that are actually looking for your products.
The best keyword generator that we recommend is the Synapse Ads Keyword Mixer. This is a tool that generates new words and looks for previous ones that actually support your business strategy. The Keyword Mixer will mix and match the different keywords that work best for your commercial growth and benefit you the most.
Remember to pass by our Synapse Ads blog and learn more about this and other topics related to SEM and Digital Marketing.